We are members of the National Longhouse.
1. Always Be Friends With Your Parent(s) / Child(ren)
2. Clean In Body, Pure In Heart
3. Love The Sacred Circle Of Your Family
4. Love My Neighbor As Yourself
5. Be Attentive (Listen) While Other Speak
6. Seek and Preserve The Beauty Of The Great Spirits Work, In Forest, Field, And Stream
THE SIX AIMS
The NATIVE SONS AND DAUGHTERS PROGRAMS® were developed and are administered by National Longhouse, Ltd. These programs emphasize the vital role that parents play in the growth and development of their children. The original program plan of sons learning directly from their father was patterned from the tradition of some North American Indian cultural groups. These programs seek to strengthen the foundations for a positive lifelong relationship between parent and child that is mutually beneficial and satisfying.